Turning vegan, are you? As much as you are excited about it, let us make you aware, it isn’t easy to chuck all your chicken, meat, beef, and even dairy products! And replacing all of these with plants, vegetables, sprouts, and beans can be really challenging! So, if you are ready for this tough change, then come on! A healthy life awaits you, newly turned vegans -- but only if you are doing veganism the right way!
Super Helpful Tips for New Vegan Lifestyle Adopters!
Either it is for some moral reasons, or you just want fitness and health through vegetarian sources, you decided to turn vegan. The vegan diet is actually a very rich source of fibers, proteins, and carbs that do wonders for your mind and body. And again, if you are on the right path during this journey, no one can stop you from having the fittest and most attractive looking physique. But if you are doing the same mindlessly, then you better watch your waistline!
1. Go Easy for a Start – For some people switching to greens is an instant affair. New vegans tend to give up every non-vegetarian item in just a day and directly jump to vegetarian options. But that doesn’t work for all. If you want a long-lasting connection to the vegan options, be slow to adapt to it. Like, start with the meatless Monday challenge and typically vegan Thursday and gradually induce this food in your life. You won’t even notice how slowly but lovingly your body accepts this change and you rarely miss the meat henceforth.
2. Get the Right Guidance -- Going vegan one fine day and doing the same without any guidance may actually make you end up with more calories than you achieved with non-vegetarian food. Always get the right nutritional value of the food you are going to consume and get the best guidance from Rick Miller, an experienced dietician from London who will explain to you the right habits to adopt vegan meal in the right way as his knowledge in this field is commendable and you are surely going to benefit loads from it.
3. Start with the Food Items that you Love -- You are turning vegan, not taxing or punishing yourself! You don’t require to forcefully have the plants or beans that you cringe from. If you just like lettuce and tomatoes, so be it. No one is saying you have to gulp all that bunch of spinach and avocado when you don’t want to.
4. But Don't Miss the Adventure – Just like a non-vegetarian diet is diverse, so is the vegan world! You just need to explore the right ingredients and dishes. For vegans, don’t just stick to the plants or leaves, you can always try the variety of beans, pulses, nuts and more and include them all in your daily recipes and diet lovingly (believe us, you will be spoilt for choices!).
5. Don’t Miss the Dairy – Vegan may be wonderful, but cheese is bae! You just can’t survive the separation from your favorite cheese and butter when you adopt a vegan lifestyle. But don’t worry, there are a lot of ways to relish a similar taste even in a vegan diet. Like, instead of milk, you can always enjoy almond milk, cheese can be replaced by cashew cheese, and so on. The more research you do in this field, the better alternatives you shall discover in the vegan section.
We assure if you are following these guidelines, then your commencement of the vegan journey is going to be great and the entire phase a total hit!