Whether you are a business owner, non-profit founder or an influencer, your organization probably has a website and social media marketing strategy. These are two assets that are expected to work together rather than apart or as individual entities.
Many brands and companies make the error of separating their social media approach and website from each other. Your website needs to be at the core of your marketing efforts as it serves as the main branding experience for consumers. This means that your goal should ideally be to drive several returning and new customers to it.
WordPress Website and Social Media Marketing
Consider your site as an investment along with the social media as the tool that will maximize your return on investment. By keeping these factors in mind, you can start to understand why and how your website plays a fundamental role in your social media campaigns and vice versa. It is important to explore how WordPress can be used as a crucial element of any social media marketing campaign.
Driving Visitors to Social Media Channels
With many marketing strategies and tools at your disposal, it is possible for visitors to reach your site in different ways. They may not be completely aware of your presence on social media and as a result, your site needs to actively work towards informing visitors about the profiles you have on social media networks like Tumblr, Snapchat, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and other relevant platforms.
- One of the common ways for brands to drive visitors to social media is through the strategic placement of social media icons on websites. Many brands position these icons in the headers and footers of the site to avoid detracting the visitor’s attention from the main content on the website.
- Although Several WordPress themes consist of this feature in the widgets and templates, many plugins also provide this capability. Along with the plugin options, you can also customize social icon menus.
- Embedding your social media feed into the website is another tactic. Some brands incorporate feeds from branded or specific hashtags while others embed the company’s social media feed.
Content Distribution on Social Media
Regardless of whether your site contains news articles or online products, you want users to share the content with the rest of the world. You can make it easier for them to do this by including sharing functionalities for social media in a WordPress website. Various plugins provide this capability. Adding these plugins to your site enables users to share content with some quick clicks.
Tools that facilitate social media sharing can enhance content distribution and brand recognition for the organization. Additionally, users can be reminded to share content with reminders at the end of video content and blog articles.
Social Content on your Website
- While creating content that you can share on social media, most of it needs a place where it can live. Although videos and photos can be uploaded directly to social media platforms, news updates, blog posts, and similar content require their own place online. This is one of the purposes that your website can fulfill.
- Additionally, while creating and sharing blogs and other content in your inbound or social media marketing strategy, the main objective is to drive visitors back to your website. When visitors are on your website, you can serve them with other opportunities or engaging content like non-intrusive offers or recommending articles. Learn how to write an RFP here.
- Certain tracking links can be used to track efforts pertaining to social media content. This enables marketing teams to know which blog content and social media strategies are working effectively to generate traffic to content.
Achieving Social Media Objectives through Websites
- Social media is one of the aspects of the dynamic digital world and a website can make it easier for marketers to accomplish a variety of social media goals. With the versatile and flexible properties of WordPress sites, you can change your web appearance and content to boost social media objectives.
- Website analytics is a reliable way to keep track of your social media marketing efforts. For example, consider how website traffic drawn from a certain blog post or social media has been affected the social factors that you might need to adjust.
- Everything can be analyzed from the demographics of online users to the traffic to your site by using analytics data. This type of information can be also used to influence social media strategies.
Unifying Social Media and Websites
It has become increasingly clear that social media marketing and websites need to work collaboratively instead of as separate assets. Rather than dividing these entities, they should be combined for favorable outcomes.
Impact of Web Hosting on SEO
- Some business owners underestimate the value of web hosting without considering the effect it can have on their site’s SEO and rankings. It is not advisable to focus n the price only when selecting a web hosting provider as this can end up being detrimental and there are many other things that need to be considered as well.
- Competent web hosting providers can have a positive impact on SEO for your website, including boosting your SEO rankings. They can help you achieve your SEO objectives faster, which may be harder to accomplish with a low-quality web host. This is why it is important to carry out as much research as possible to ensure that you identify a web hosting provider that can provide the best services according to your needs.
- While a lower price may be the initial priority, it is essential to think about other factors when you want to choose the right web host such as backup services, speed, uptime and more that are vital for you’re the functionality and optimal performance of your website.
Making your Website Visible
Web hosting has an impact on specific rules that need to be applied to make sure that your site is visible to major search engines. It affects the performance of your website in terms of speed, uptime or availability as well as your website’s security.
Being aware of how web hosting affects these factors shows why it is necessary to choose a web hosting provider that is SEO-friendly and can fit your needs effectively. You also need to consider how much experience the web host has to provide your site with the best possible services.