If you are a blogger and looking for the platform to publish your work by guest posting, you are on the right page. We always welcome new contributors. We would like to hear from you if you are a writer and write content that can get the attention of our readers. And if it helps them bring some positive changes in their life or profession.
It is ok if you do not write extremely polished and high-quality articles. But they should be helpful for the readers. It should give your readers a sense of something fresh and new rather than just a write-up or a rewrite of something already available on the internet.
We will review your article and will publish it upon found everything proper. So a quality article with valuable information is an important criterion to get approved. It will also be rewarding as thousands of people, including your clients, and connections will read your articles.
To become a contributor and start guest posting, you need to signup and post your article. And it will be checked and approved by us.
Guest posting is free as long as you can provide a backlink to our site in any existing or new articles on another site. If you don't want to spend time formatting and posting your content, we can do it for you for $5 or INR350. Contact us for the sponsored post price or more details.
What you get by guest posting at HappyNetty.com;
- High-quality and permanent do-follow backlinks
- Exposure to relevant audiences.
- Quality and targeted traffic to your website
Guidelines for guest posting
You can post your article on any topic. Just make sure that it's of good quality and relevant for the readers. Make sure that your content is plagiarism-free
Length of article:
If your article is informative and appropriately long, it will rank high on search engines. Submit a post of at least 700 words.
Make sure to add the main image using the image field. You can also add more relevant pictures and illustrators to the body of the article. Make sure to add proper names and alt attributes.
Basic Formatting and SEO:
- Make sure to limit your article title to 65 characters or 11 words to make it completely visible in the search engine results.
- Write the title in the title case.
- Apply H2, H3 tags to the section headings in the article body. You can get this formatting option in the editor while posting your article.
- Include the alternate text and title text for the image. You can copy the article title to these fields.
- Include the title text in the title field of the backlink. You can copy the article title to this field. Select the option "Open link in a new window" option from the Target field.
- Include one of your primary keywords (a Focus Keyword) in the title, in the first paragraph of the article body, in at least one heading (h2 or h3), in the image title, and alt tags, and in the title of the backlink.
- Backlink should not be on the same focus keyword as it will negatively affect the SEO of the article. Use a key phrase of two to five words to make a backlink that does not include that focus keyword.
- Don't repeat the focus keyword too many times in the article body. Mention it once per 100 words. It is crucial for SEO.
Make sure to mention the name of the sources and their links for the image. Also, provide the same for the information/facts and statistics. Add their links at the bottom of the article.
It helps us give original writers/photographers the due credits for their work and avoid copyright violations.
Author info and links:
Guest blogs are allowed to have a maximum of 1 link per 250 words. So, an article of 700+ words can include a maximum of 2 links.
If you post your article and don't see it published on the site within 48 hours, it means there is an issue with your post. For example, you have not followed the guest posting guidelines. So please ensure you check and follow all the instructions to get your article published.
You can log in or signup with your social account or your email. If you already have an account on HappyNetty, you can log in and go ahead.
- When you signup with your email, you will need to verify your email by clicking the verification link sent to you in an email from HappyNetty.
- After signup and log in, you will see a User Menu on the top right. You will get "Post a story" under this menu.
- Click that link, and it will take you to an article creation form which you can fill and submit.
Click here to Sign Up or Log In